Laser Hair Removal with Excel HR
Is your skin born to touch? or is your un-adorable hair holding you back?
Remember the last time you got out of the shower, threw on your skirt, and rushed out the door only to realize that you forgot to shave! Rid yourself of those irritating, unadorable hairy moments and raise your hands for irresistibly smooth, hair-free skin that is born to touch with excel HR™ laser hair removal — the NEW premium laser hair removal technology, from the pioneers of laser hair removal, proven safe and effective on all skin types and available all-year-round. Schedule your personal excel HR laser hair removal consultation today!
Many people find that undergoing laser hair removal gives them a renewed sense of confidence in body image and self-confidence, particularly those who have lived with an abundance of unwanted, unsightly hair. Achieving the smooth, hair-free appearance look you want can improve your quality of life and feelings of self-esteem, especially people who have lived with an unusual quantity of excess hair on the arms, back, chest, or face.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal through Excel HR is an attractive option that offers many benefits, including:
Speed. Unlike with other hair removal methods, one pulse of the laser can remove many hairs at one time, making it much faster to remove hair from larger regions of the body. For many people who wanted to target laser hair removal, the procedure takes less than 30 minutes.
Precision. The laser technology can quickly zap the area where unwanted hair growth is occurring without affecting the nearby skin.
Price.While there is an initial investment upfront, laser hair removal costs less in the long run than continually purchasing shaving or other supplies. You will also save a lot of time in the long run by not having to shave daily or attend waxing appointments, and there is always a cost for your valuable time.
Less pain.While no form of hair removal is completely painless, many clients say that they experience significantly less pain with the Excel HR than with other hair removal options like waxing or threading.
Elimination and prevention of ingrown hairs. Laser hair removal is particularly helpful at removing painful ingrown hairs. Clients have also reported less skin irritation with the use of laser hair removal.
Convenience.Laser hair removal can be used to remove unwanted hairs from anywhere on the body, including the face, legs, arms, backs, underarm, and bikini line. Also, you can shave between sessions, which is not an option for other treatment options.
Effectiveness. Laser hair removal tends to provide much better results, including less hair regrowth, glowing and smooth skin, longer-lasting results, and minimal side effects.
Laser Hair Removal vs. Other Options
While there are other options than laser hair removal, many of these come with their own unique set of drawbacks, such as:
- Electrolysis – This procedure takes much longer than laser hair removal because each hair follicle is individually treated. Additionally, it may take 15 or more sessions to get the desired results. You do not have time for that!
- Waxing – Waxing can be a very painful process, and it stimulates hair growth in the area that was waxed, leading to a perpetual cycle of waxing and re-growing hair.
- Shaving – Because shaving only clips the ends of hairs, the follicles remain intact, so hair can grow back quickly, resulting in the need to devote more time and energy to shaving.
- Tweezing – Like with electrolysis, tweezing is a time-consuming method because only one hair is dealt with at a time.
- Threading – This method of hair removal can be very painful and damage the upper layer of skin.
Given these potential drawbacks and all of the amazing benefits of laser hair removal, your choice should be clear.