Suffering from erectile dysfunction can have a major and negative impact on your life, virility, and relationship with your partner. At Forever Young, LLC, our Fulton County erectile dysfunction specialists provide you with personalized care to identify the problem and several solutions guaranteed to correct it. We want you to live the best life possible and do all that we can to make this a real possibility.
Treatment Options for Erectile Dysfunction
At Forever Young, LLC, what sets us apart is our integrative healthcare model. We treat the whole person and use a variety of medical and holistic services. Our medical specialists will consult with you, determine the issues that are negatively affecting your health and life, and run a series of tests to identify the source of your erectile dysfunction. We will then create an individualized care plan which may consist of:
- Medication – We do not stop at just the most well-known names because some of the most popular medications are not effective for more than half the male population. We have an array of more than 50 medications to choose from.
- Penile injection therapy – Some of our patients benefit from having medications injected into their sex organ.
- Hormone therapy – Sometimes erectile dysfunction is a symptom of low testosterone. We can test your T levels and determine if this would be a good option for you.
- Wellness plan – Erectile dysfunction can often be treated as part of an overall wellness plan that focuses on getting you to abstain from drugs and alcohol, exercise, and eat a healthy diet. We also stress the importance of self-care and managing stress.
- Psychotherapy – Sometimes ED is caused by previous sexual trauma or mental health problems like anxiety or depression.
At Forever Young, LLC, we get to the root of the problem and develop solutions tailored to your specific situation. Contact us at (678) 399-3851 to learn about your options.